Thursday, October 28, 2010

This looks like a job for SUPERMAN!

Marshall tells me Tuesday night at about 10 that he needs a costume for the Halloween Carnival at his school, which is on Thursday(today). GREAT! Quick, everyone put on your thinking caps... Thanks to a co-worker we came up with this...Clark Kent!
And what is a Halloween costume if you can't get into it?
Clearly Marshall has no problem with that!
Up Up and AWAY!
And when I told my 5 year old nephew (who is being Spiderman) about his cool uncle Marshall's costume he was EXTATIC! I told him they would be a great superhero team! Oh yeah... cool uncle Marshall, thanks to cool Aunt Jennifer!

Total cost $1. For the dollar store glasses that are probably going to make Marshall have to see an optometrist because he goes blind from wearing prescription glasses when he doesn't need them. And they are a STRONG prescription, trust me, i tried them on and though I was in an alternate universe. But hey, what is halloween if someone doesn't loose there eyesight?

No comments: