Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow and your inner child

Last night while Marshy and I were eating dinner we heard some kids outside of our house playing in the giant snow storm. So Marshall decides he is going to throw snow balls at them. Our front door is kind of hidden between our front bay window and our garage so you are not super visible unless you are looking directly at the door. So he starts throwing them and they don't notice until one of them hits the ground right at one of the kids feet and the snow bounces up and hits his leg. He looks around and Marsh and I were giggling so it got his attention and he started throwing them back. I shut the door and went in so snow didn't get in the house but Marshall stayed out there and had a snowball fight until he could no longer feel his fingers. I have a picture of when Marsh came in the house all covered in snow, I will post it later. Good old Marshall, making a great impression on all the kids in the neighborhood. It makes me smile.

No comments: