Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fifel round 2

On Monday when Marshall and I got home from work we both quickly ran to the 4 mouse traps to see if we had caught Fifel and this is what we found...
That little butt cheek at the cheese off of EVERY trap! So not only do we have a mouse but we have a SMART mouse. So we decide to put peanut butter on all of the traps because maybe it will be harder for him to get it off.

Yesterday when I get home I quickly do my rounds only to find... another trap, licked clean! He left the other 3 so maybe he is on to us. Marshall thinks he is full so hopefully he will work up an appetite tonight because I took Amandah's advice and went to the Home Depot and got 2 of these...
Hopefully tonight the little green light is blinking to assure victory!!!

1 comment:

The Hendricks said...

huzzah! he cant out smart the maze...