Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can't you get a tarp or something?

I was driving home from work last week sometime, la de da de da and I noticed this truck next to me...Okay, no big deal, la de da de da. But look closer...Yeah, there was a dead deer, on its back, with its legs just floppin' around. Instead of wrapping it in the tarp they laid it ON the tarp. Stupid idiots! I am not timid when it comes to these kinds of things but geez laweeze I don't exactly want to see dead deer legs floppin' around on my way home from work just before I cook dinner. Cover that up man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would have been paying attention to the road better you probably wouldn't have seen the deer. And why were you taking pictures while you were supposed to have both hands on the wheel at 10 and 2?