Friday, September 11, 2009

Down with the bean game!!!!

My brother's family got me "the bean game" for my birthday last month and I have played it more than any other game EVER! Marshall absolutely LOVES it! Every night we play at least one round (he always wins, that may have something to do with why he always wants to play), whenever we go somewhere he makes me take it with us and now he is asking our friends if they have played and if they want to play! Last weekend we were going to drop some stuff off at my mothers and she texted me to bring it down, but of course Marshall already had it in the car, so we played it with my mom and grandma and it was a riot! It is seriously a super fun game and it is addicting but for crying out loud Marshall, we need a new game!!!! Mix it up a little or something!!!

No comments: