Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cheese Nips NOT Cheez-Its

So... last month at the grocery store on a random whim Marshall and I picked up some delightful cheesy crackers because they were on sale. I had forgotten how much I love the little delights until I divulged. Well, this month at the grocery store I thought that since I loved them so much I would get another box. Well, I pulled them out at work today and after eating just one I realized that this was not the same delicious snack cracker that I had the month before. I thought about it for a while and the only logical reason for this taste discrepancy would be that last month I must have bought Cheese Nips and this month I bought Cheez-Its thinking they were what I bought last month. If these people could get creative with there names this sort of catastrophe would not happen! Moral of the story... Cheese NIPS=GOOD, Cheez-ITS=NOT SO MUCH

No comments: