Thursday, September 17, 2009

My name is Jennifer and I'm a polishaholic!


Ladies and gentleman, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem so here it goes... Marshall pointed this out a couple years ago and I didn't think anything of it until yesterday. I was at Walgreens getting some chapstick (it was an emergency ;o)) and I was in a major hurry but no matter how fast I needed to move I could not help looking at the fingernail polish!! Every time I go into a store I MUST look at the, and sometimes buy, fingernail polish! I even do it at grocery stores, its that bad! When I am with Marshall I make it a very smooth transaction so he doesn't know that is what I am doing, I totally rubberneck the aisle and just stare as hard as I can at all the wonderful shades of colors that I most likely already have! My real problems are when I go to Rite-Aid or Walgreens though because I buy at least one EVERYTIME! For instance... yesterday, I bought a new top coat that supposedly dries super fast and is super shiny. How many clear top coats does a girl need??? I tried it at the red light on my thumb and about 2 minutes later when I was back at work, It was totally dry! I was proud of my purchase at this point! I will try and post a picture of my collection later, I just wanted to get this off my chest. About 2 months ago I went through all my colors and gave all my duplicates or colors that I don't wear anymore to on of my friends and my bag is still bulging and wont shut :( Oh my horrible, troubled life... why me?!?

3 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

hmmm, interesting! i had no idea this fact about you! i, on the other hand, have 2 colors of nail polish, haha i'm pathetic.

Kathy and Levi said...

I remember at the Fairfield Inn you would paint your nails like every other day! Is that when Marshall noticed you had a problem?

Marshall and Jennifer said...

Excuse me Kathy, I did not paint them every other day, it was every Sunday, also referred to as "Finger Nail Sunday" if i remember correctly! And you did it to so don't give me a hard time!