Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just New

So we are trying to make our house more like a home but since we wont be living there forever we don't want to put a ton of money into it so we are trying to improvise. For instance, i made these fabulous curtains for the guest room...

(they are sage green and plum purple... you can't really see the colors very well in this picture)

I just wanted to post this because it was so cute. I got home last night to find my cute little teacher grading papers of his middle school students in the living room. I don't know why but I just think it is adorable!!

2 comments:

Debi Holmstead said...

The curtains are cute Suzy homemaker. Now if you can just become Betty Crocker Marshall will have it MAID.

Gillman said...

Nice job Jenn! I like em. Can't wait to see the rest of the place!