Thursday, December 2, 2010

We did the UNTHINKABLE!!!

We invited BOTH families over for Thanksgiving! Insert gasp here! When we told people we were doing this we got nothing but surprised reactions. It turned out great! I didn't get any pictures of the 18 people we had over but I did get some of us preparing the meal.
Fred making the nut cups
Marshall making the favors
My grandma & my mom slaving away.
Fred eating said nut cups. Busted!
My mom, me and my grandma
Marshall getting ready to carve the turkey. I love how he gets into whatever we are doing. As soon as he saw Grandma Bonnie with her apron he ran and got his on.

There are so many things to be grateful for this year and I am so glad I got to spend the holiday with everyone at the same time in the comfort of my own home instead of running around to house after house. It was a lot of work but it turned out great.

1 comment:

Gillman said...

Glad it all went well. You are one brave girl having BOTH families over at the same time.