Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our tree

Last year Marshall's mom gave us a cute little tree that fit great in our little apartment. This year we decided that we will not be getting fresh cut trees until we have kids so we pulled out the ole' fakey again. The ornaments are great, decorating it was great but gee golly it looks pretty dang dinky in front of that big ol' window. Oh well, maybe I will find a good deal on a big one after Christmas this year so we can have it for next year. Besides the dinkyness we think it turned out pretty darn jazzy. (I do need to make a tree skirt in the near future though).

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

AHh, I love all of your posts.. I'm just now getting caught up! Your tree is so cute, I love it! Ya, we thought about getting a real tree this year, but we'll probably just wait until next year. Too much of a hassle, haha. So, I know we have a baby and all, but that doesn't mean we can't hang out. We need to get together soon!