Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gifts

Our anniversary is approaching so I have been asking Marshall to give me some ideas of what he may want. He decided that he wants to start going winter camping, why, I do not know but regardless he said he wanted a winter sleeping bag. So, when Chris was in town for Thanksgiving we all went to REI to find a goodie. We looked, and looked and looked. They finally found one they liked but it had no price so I took it up to the guy to ask how much it was and I also asked if it was waterproof. The guy replied "will you be in a tent" apparently the look on my face said it all because he immediately asked where my husband was. ha ha ha. So, anyways, the trip was successful, we found Marshy a bag but I told him he had to wait until our anniversary to have it (not really) and apparently he just couldn't wait another day because when I went down stairs the other day, this is what I found...
Snug as a bug in a rug.

He said he just wanted to test it out.

No comments: