Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time with the neph

The past few months Marshall and I have been having our nephew AJ over one night for a slumber party. It has been quite the learning experience. Kids crack me up to say the least. He was over a couple weeks ago and in the morning before we took him home we took him to the Museum of Natural History. Marshall, more so than anyone, was WAY into it. He likes to read all the plaques and stuff. I was pretty into it to, especially the gem & dinosaur sections. AJ on the other hand... well... not so much. He just wanted to play his harmonica through the quite museum. Ha ha. He does however like getting his picture taken. Like a dummy, I forgot our camera so I just used my phone, I apologize for the poor quality.


One of my favorite things AJ does is, he will ask me for something and if I say no he will ask Marshall, right in front of me, like Marshall is so powerful he can trump what I say or as if I didn't hear him ask Marshall and I won't object. It is hilarious the way kids minds work. It makes me laugh every time he does it, and it is quite frequent ;o)

2 comments:

Gillman said...

I think that is great that you guys give AJ some really fun one on one time. I bet he enjoys is so much!

kay reiber said...

Thanks for taking AJ. He has the "BEST" time with you guys. Every week he asks me if he is going with you guys for the slumber party...He is such a Ham... thanks for taking him. He loves it and I like the break
-mom