Monday, October 6, 2008

My mother... the Comedian

About a month ago my mom was out running errands and she brought me home some doughnuts from the best doughnut place ever "Daylight Doughnuts". Ever since that day, whenever she comes home from running errands i ask her where my doughnut is, as a joke. Well, she came to me the other day and said "don't you have something you would like to ask me"? I said yeah, where is my doughnut, and she presented me with this big box. I told her i only needed one and she said there is only one in there and she walked off snickering. When i open the box i was astonished at how big this doughnut was. She yelled from the other room "that should shut you up for a while" It was at least 2" deep and 7" wide. HUGE! I took the picture with the box, a normal 12 dozen doughnut box, so you can see how big this monsterous thing really was. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

Gillman said...

Hey, your mom is quite the comic. That is the largest donunt I've ever seen, except for the record breaking ones big black ate on rob and big.

Josh and Tiff said...

and you get mad at me for not posting very often. paaahh-lease! you can count on a new blog entry from me very soon... and you will be a part of it :) can't wait for wendover!