Thursday, October 2, 2008

The End

So, i have gotten a few questions about how the epilation turned out. One word... FABULOUS!!! I love love love it! I have successfully done my entire legs, my arms (not all the way, i just wanted to look less like a gorilla but not look like i shaved my arms. It was a success), and well, now my armpits. I think the pits were the most painful... I figured out a few techniques that helped. 1. pull the skin tight for better results. 2. dont use the protective head, go raw baby it works a ton better. 3. It hurts less if you do it in the tub or shower. So, after that is said. It is nearly impossible to do your armpits alone because they cave in. Well, my mom got selected to be my lucky helper. She would pull the skin tight while i epilated. She is funny. She kept getting sick to her stomach because she could feel my skin pull a little as it was plucking. Then she almost started crying because she didnt like to see me in so much pain, even though it was totally self conflicted. She is adorable. Well, we finished successfully, it took about 30 minutes, and i paused a TON because it hurt so so so bad. But it looks great and we will see how they grow back. I am excited about the epilator now, i will probably never go back to a razor on my legs. We will see about the armpits later, depending on how much grows back and how quickly ;o).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was just going to call you today and tell you i'd finally done my pits with the epilator. It took a while to get the courage to do it but after having waxed them a few weeks ago(I'm not as tough as you) I decided that today was the day. It wasn't bad at all. I think pits are going to be just like legs, Hell the first time and totally doable from then on. Way to go! Hurray to being hairless!;)