Thursday, October 2, 2008

8! oh yeah... my lucky number!

Well, it seems to be a tagging marathon lately and Margarat tagged me this 8 thingy so here it goes...

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1: 2 and a half men
2: King of Queens
3: 90210
4: Rob & Big
5: The Hills (totally lame, I know)
6: Project Runway
7: Dog the Bounty Hunter
8: Cops...bad boys bad boys, what ya gonna do?

8 favorite restaurants
1: Los Hermanos
2: La Dolce Vida
3: Maccaroni Grill
4: Olive Garden - there seems to be a trend with Italian
5: Kneaders
6: Honey Baked Ham - Best BLT EVER!
7: Taco Amego
8: PF Changs

8 things that happened yesterday
1: I went to work
2: I made a bunch of sticky notes with things to do on them ;)
3: I watched the 90210 that i missed yesterday
4: I helped Marshall edit a paper on Tibet
5: Vaccumed! Oh the fresh lines!
6: Played with Alexus (my mom's dog)
7: Epilated my arm pits (another post to follow)
8: Got my hair done. Dark brown, carmel highlights. Fabulous.

8 things to look forward to
1: Christmas
2: Going to Chicago
3: Being married to Marshall. Paging Marshall, thats your Q...
4: FRIDAY
5: Going to grad school
6: Having an actual career
7: Buying a Mercedes... one day... one day
8: My next vacation... keep your fingers crossed for Europe

8 things i love about fall
1: The leaves changing colors!
2: Picking out Pumpkins to carve
3: Thanksgiving
4: Thanksgiving
5: Did i mention Thanksgiving... whoop whoop for Grandma Bonnie's stuffing!
6: The one time a year i will eat pie (not my favorite thing)
7: Cooler weather
8: Halloween Candy!!!!!!

8 things on my wishlist
1: To have a family!
2: Be successful
3: To have a successful husband
4: My brothers family to move back to Utah (Losers)
5: Own my own home
6: Have a Mercedes
7: To travel, travel, travel
8: To have more money than I know what to do with (that will never happen, I LOVE shoes way to much)

8 People I'm Tagging
1. Kathy
2. Jennifer K
3. Melissa
4. Carrie
5. Suze
6. April
7. Tiffany
8. I don't have that many friends, give me a break!

1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

The Hills???? Ha Ha that is hilarious because I watch it to. I think Spencer and Heidi are so ridiculous that it is funny!