Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Flowers


Marshall bought this card from my cousin for a fund raiser she was doing for the PGHS cheerleaders. What it is, is each month you get a bouquet of flowers from a local florist. You just take the card in and each month is something different. Well, it started in October and this was the bouquet i got. I LOVE daiseys, they are my favorite flower, but more specifically, daiseys with white pedals and a yellow center. Love them. Anywho... this is the "assorted daisey arrangement" i think they are cute and i love fresh flowers in my room, it really brightens my day. Marshall is so cute when it comes to things like this. He gets me flowers at the most random times and i love him for it. When we were at my cousin Kryshelle's house for her birthday and Brykelle (my other cousin) presented the card to him he didnt even hesitate, i think it was because he knows how much i love getting flowers. And I mean come on, how many girls do you know that get flowers EVERY month from their signifigant other? So 2 thumbs up for Marshall! I can't wait to see what November's flowers are ;o)

1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

Definitely two thumbs up to Marshall! I made Levi read this so he could get some good ideas!