Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Will It Match Up?

Last night was the season premier of the new 90210. I remember when i was younger i hated going to young womens because it was on the same night as Pary of 5 and 90210 so when i would get home (if i went) i would race to the TV and finish watching whatever parts i could. I used to love both of them. I had low expectations for the new show because when i was younger it took a lot less to entertain me but i was pleasantly surprised. It was actually quite good. Its on the CW at i think 7 on Tuesdays. I dont know if i will get as into it as i used to but it is refreshing to finally watch something other than reality TV. Now that Rob and Big is gonzo and the Hills sucks i think this will be my new show. Well my #2 show... 2 and a half men is most definatly #1!! Nothing compares.

No comments: