Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Express Frustration!

I just wanted to take a minute and express my frustration with Express!!!
Once upon a time i bought a pair of jeans there. I wore them the next day all thrilled to have new jeans, only to find out that one pant leg was longer than the other. Needless to say, i returned them the next day. Of course they didnt have the size i needed so i got a whole different jean because they would only do an EXCHANGE not a return. Well, i never wear the jeans i got in place of them because i didnt ever want them but they were better than the pair with 2 leg lengths. I havent bought jeans there since. I do, however, buy my work pants from there. I love the Editors, they fit like a glove and are super comfey and dont have to be ironed. I have 4 or 5 differnt kinds and love them all. Right now they are having a sale, buy one pair the one for 50% off, which i have never seen the Editors come on sale so i had to take advantage of this. I tried on my size and bought 2 kinds. I wore the grey ones and they were fantastic but when i wore the pinstriped ones they were too big... weird... the same size but way bigger. So, i took them back and they didnt have any more of my size so they said they would order them. 3 or 4 days later i got a package and they were the WRONG ones!!! I went BACK to the freaking store to start over. Well, the lady helping me was super pissy, as if i was being difficult. She was way pissed she had to do this for me and made it very clear. Then she asked me how they rung it up because it was rung up wrong... well... i have no idea what the heck you people do behind there, that is really not any of my concern to tell you the truth. Then she said that the pants were not on sale so if i ordered new ones she was going to have to charge me full price. Um... EXCUSE me?? No. I was super nice to her and trying to make it seem like i wasnt as irritated as i was but this pushed me over the edge. I said to her, um, none of this is MY fault, and its actually a joke. I want the pants i originally bought and i want them the right size, is that to much to ask? She got the point. So the other day i got the pants in the mail. Hooray... they are the right ones. I put them on today and got to work and discovered... ONE LEG IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER!!!! This is so ridiculous!!! I dont know whether to fix the hem myself or go and return them yet AGAIN!!! AHHHH... i just needed to let that out. I dont feel better but at least you all know how i feel about LAME stores that cant get it right!

4 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

hahahah, oh my gosh!! how ridiculous. that would piss me off! don't you wish people wouldn't be douche bags sometimes? sorry... hopefully you can get them fixed!

Jennifer said...

Maybe one of your legs is longer than the other!? I love your misadventures!

Jen said...

All I have to say is,"Express kiss my booty, yeah this one, the one that is now covered by WELL made jeans!!!!" Sorry you had to go through that.

Debi Holmstead said...

Oh yah, the really frustrating part is when I have to go back to the store with her and literally have to measure every single pair of the same pants for her to try on to make sure they are just right. And she wonders why Marshall won't go shopping with her.