Friday, September 12, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza!!


I just wanted to make a special post to tell my mom and Marshall thanks for the amazing (and 2 favorite) birthday gifts. My mom got me j'adore by Dior and it smells fantastic!! Every year she gets me perfume for my birthday and it is a GREAT gift! I have so many different ones that it is easy to match my perfume with my mood. Marshall got me a BCBG white watch!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I told him i wanted the Chanel white watch months before my birthday but i was totally being sarcastic because i would never pay $4,500 for a watch. He did some research and came up with this one that i love even more and i doubt it cost more than 4 grand!!! Marshall's mom also got me a great gift. She got me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure at a FANTASTIC salon in Orem. Carrie and i went this last Tuesday and got all pampered and it was a blast. Not to get off on a tangent, but after we went to the salon we watched Baby Mama and it is HILARIOUS!! I loved it! But anywho... back to the subject... I just wanted to say thanks to my mom and Marshall for making my birthday super special!

No comments: