Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Susan G.

So I am signing up to do this again this year

http://ww5.komen.org/FindARace.aspx?id=a0U40000006gBloEAE&SearchLocation=UT

I know Tiffany and Carrie will be there considering they got these fancy new jogging strollers recently and are dying to use them for a cause ;o)

But last year I had a few people to tell them when it was so they could do it next year, well, consider this your invitation to my gangster nation (just kidding, that is a song and I just couldn't help myself).

If anyone has a team already let me know and I will join it, or Carrie, if your team is the same lemme know man. I have had people tell me to send them the link so they can donate so I really need to get on top of it.

May 7th - Be there or be square!

**UPDATE** Here is the link to sign up or donate!
http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/General?px=8959232&pg=personal&fr_id=2133

1 comment:

Gillman said...

Sad to say I won't be able to attend this year :( WhaH! Saturdays in May are absolutely mandatory at Cook's. But I'll donate!