Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EvErYbOdY just LOVES spring...

I have never talked to anyone and them said "ewe yuck, spring"! It is just a great time of year, flowers, the sun, rain, warmth and SpRiNg ClEaNiNg!! That is what has been going on at the Kay house for flipping week now! We are taking it slow, one room at a time (I do all the rooms WITHOUT blinds first). I made Marshall a deal, I told him I would do the entire house if he did the garage, the storage room and... the dreaded kitchen. To my surprise he took his task quite seriously and is making our kitchen completely dust free! He took everything out of every cupboard and wiped it down and put it back, cleaned out the appliances and even requested that I pick a few special cleaners up for him. We hope to be done by Friday but I still have the master bed/bath & closet & the living room, which Marsh already said he would do the floors for and that that gonna be the worst part so YAY! I will be VERY glad to welcome spring after this part is done. Gotta get this crap outta the way so we can start our summer projects!!

2 comments:

Gillman said...

Then when you finish the living room you forgot to add my house silly! You guys are always so on IT!

The Hendricks said...

You guys depress me... always improving things. Oh to be young with energy again. :)