Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tender

My old roommate came over last night with her new baby. While KiaLee and I caught up Marshall watched (and offered to watch) new little KayLynn. I love seeing these manly men holding a ball of purple, flowery, bow covered babyness. So cute! It was way good to see KiaLee too, it makes me remember all the good times we had and how GREAT of a roommate she was. I can't wait to be done with school so I can plan more time to spend with friends and family that I hardly ever get to see anymore.

PS. I can't help but notice, and point out, that Marshall's hair resembles Mr. T in this picture. hahaha

2 comments:

KiaLee Kay said...

Oh That is such a cute Picture!!! Thanks for helping me out last night. I am learning... See I made a comment.

kay said...

GOSH LOOK AT YOU MARSHALL...
YOU LOOK LIKE A PRO
CUTE LITTLE GIRL.. WE DON'T HAVE MANY OF THOSE LITTLE GIRLS AROUND.
WHAT IS UP WITH THE HAIR..
MUST BE A NEW DO....
LOVE
MOM