Monday, October 26, 2009

nuestra casa

Here are a few pics of our (sort of) new house. It is a work in progress...

el dormitorio principal (The master bedroom)

la zona de baño principal (the master bathroom area)
el baño principal (the master bath)

This is the walkway between the master room and the master bathroom. On the right side is the sink area (pictured above) and on the left is the master closet (pictured next)el armario del dormitorio principal (the master closet). This is only about a third of our clothes... we fill up the entire guest bedroom closet, the 4 drawers under the guest bed and both of our nightstands are full of clothes as well. Don't worry folks, we will not be going around naked for a while ;o)
el dormitorio de huéspedes (the guest bedroom)
My not-so-happy helper...
More pictures to come...

And, I don't know why I wrote them all in Spanish first. I wasn't going to translate but then you would have no idea what I was talking about so being the nice person that I am, I clarified for you. And no, I do not know Spanish. I translated it all on line. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry, I think that puzzle of you two is hilarious. I smell a Kay male at work here! Otherwise everything looks gorgeous!

Marshall and Jennifer said...

Yeah, that was a valentine's day gift a couple years ago. Very thoughtful, fun to do but kinda hard to find a place for. It doesn't go on the nightstand, it was on the floor and I needed to vacuum. Marshall is a good time!

Anonymous said...

Is that a tool belt he is wearing? I am impressed. Keep crackin that whip. Wouldn't want him to get bored. He is awesome.