Friday, August 12, 2011

Repelling

While Chris and Ashley were in town we decided it would be a good and much needed break for me to get out and do something that would take my mind off of studying. And what better way than to repell down a waterfall.Looking downGetting instructions from Chris. As you can see, I am listening very attentivly. Marshall starting us offHere I go...You can hardly see me but I am there at the top
Unfortunatly I don't have any pictures of Chris & Ashley but they rocked out too. It was so much fun and after the first time going down and getting the initial scare out of ya you just want to do it over and over. It was a great release.

2 comments:

kjreiber@hotmail.com said...

WOW... No wonder Marsh doesn't tell me when he is going and what he is doing. Cut that hair Marsh...
love ya, Mom

Unknown said...

Holy crap, I'm glad I was busy that day