Thursday, January 20, 2011

The big "ONE"

For our anniversary this year we decided to take a little trip...

We rented a cabin in Bear Lake...Rented a couple snowmobiles...Did a little snow shoeing...And had an absolutely amazing time!My thoughts on marriage: Marriage = super awesome! I am quite enjoying it. I found that we argued more when we were dating than since we have been married but that could be due to the fact that we dated for a super long time so maybe we got out the majority of our big debates then, who knows. All in all, although busy, 2010 was one of my favorite years. We did so much amazing stuff and experienced so many new and fun things that it is going to be hard to top in 2011... but I am sure going to try my hardest ;o)

4 comments:

Susan G said...

Yay!! Congrats on the big one year anniversary!

Gillman said...

Wow!! Looks amazing! Glad you had a great anniversary you two!

kreiber said...

glad you had a great anniversary...

KiaLee Kay said...

Happy couple you!!!

KayLynn and I are greatful for friends like you. I hope that you guys learn that kids are great and that you want to share some kiddies with us.
;)