Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Times People... Good Times

This weekend Chris was in town from New York (he goes to school there). He is Marshall's best buddy... in Utah... Anyways, Chris' lady "friend" came out as well to meet the fam. and stuff so we all decided to go out. We went to dinner at the Bombay house and then decided to go the Owl Bar at Sundance. Carrie & Amandah met us up there and it was so much fun! I felt like we had all been the best of friends forever... oh man, good times were had. Well, they were making fun of me for having a blog and yadie yadie yada... then they were laughing at a name that Chuckie (Chris) calls Marshall and I... Marshafer, he has called us that for a couple years now and he is so proud of himself for thinking of it. Anyways, he made me promise to make it the title of my blog, an alas, i am a woman of my word.

2 comments:

Gross Clan said...

lol!!

Gillman said...

Right on! You really did it! Now let's see if Chuck and his chick actually check out your sweet blog;-)