Monday, December 8, 2008

Makin' Candy

Making the cream filling for the chocolates
He is holding a paintbrush full of chocolate, he thinks he is so funny!

Marshall stirring the fondant.

My cousin Brykelle, Marshall & me

My cousin Hunter, Marshall & my mom

Hunter and Marshall painting the chocolate in the mold for peanut butter cups

Me and my cousins Kryshelle & Brykelle painting the mold. So much concentration!

My family got together to make candy this weekend and it was a BLAST! We made chocolates with orange, strawberry, vanilla, vanilla with nutts & lemon filling & peanut butter cups and we are getting together next weekend to make turtles, carmel chocolates & cherry chocolates. Here are a few pictures from our awesome adventure!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I so wish that we were there!! I hate missing out on the good family stuff!

Gillman said...

Wow Jenn! I didn't know you could be so domestic! I'm so proud!

Gross Clan said...

Mmmmmm...chocolate... So, do you think you'll have any extra? ;-)