Thursday, December 11, 2008

For all the Batman Lovers!!


Last night i had a little get together to watch The Dark Knight! Marshall bought it for me Tuesday and i had to keep myself out of my house so that i wouldnt watch it before the little party. It was a good time. My grandma is adorable, i just love her! She is the grandma that would take us on the rides that would go upside down at the carnival because our parents never would, for example... The Ring Of Fire... yeah, not many grandmas on that ride. Anyways, she loves the batman movies and this was no different for her. I am sooooo lucky to have her as my grandma and i wouldnt trade her for anything in the world, i dont know what i would do without her and i cherish the time we get to spend together. Okay, back to the movie thing... We had a great group of people, not the best picture, i know but from left to right... AJ (Marshall's nephew), Kay ((Marshall's mom) i believe this is her blog debut), Grandma Debi (my mom), Brykelle (cousin #1), Kryshelle (cousin #2), and Grandma Bonnie. Oh, and Marshall came later but too late to be part of the picture, i hope he doesnt lose sleep over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that it has been a zillion years since I watched a movie like this. It did broaden my horizons big time. Thanks Jenn for having us oer. Cute place, nice people. Hit was lots of fun.
Love ya
Kay and AJ

Josh and Tiff said...

hey i'm so sad that i couldn't make it! i really wanted to have a girls night, i've been dying for one, but i was just really busy. thanks for thinking of me though!