Sunday, November 2, 2008

Climbing

By far the funnest part
I look like i have got everything under control

Marshall just shoots right up it. He makes it look so easy.


It's a lot more complicated than it looks

How pretty are those leaves?

One more thing that i would like to post about is an event that happened before i went on my trip to Hawaii. Marshall FINALLY got me to go rock climbing with him. It was his friend Josh's birthday and he wanted to go with his wife and us so after a lot of sweet talk i finally caved. And... it gets better... i actually tried climbing. I am not so great but i gave it my all and got a little ways up the wall. I thought it would be harder with fingernails but that was the least of my worries when i was slithering my way up the rock.

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

hahaha, very true... that picture of you in the background, was the beginning, but it was a good time once we started climbing, lol. and sorry about not emailing them, i don't actually have your email address i realized. but text me your email and i'll send some do you when i get home! wendover next weeekend?