Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The New Place

I have no idea what they call this place in the house, i have never used one before. Just kidding... I actually baked muffins last night, i felt so domestic.
The dining area

My friend Ashley from work gave me those words for my birthday. They stick on like stickers and it is super cute in my room. It says "Everyday holds a possiblity of a Miracle".


The room that holds the most precious gift... DVR (i need to get a grip, i know).

The living room with my homemade end table. It holds a drink quite nicely.

It came with the shower curtain so i just went with the black and white theme. Turned out pretty darn cute if you ask me.
Half of my room. Its actually pretty big and this picture makes it look tiny.

I finally found an apartment!!! The walls are kinda bare right now but i have only been there since Sunday, so don't worry, i got it covered. I have got big plans for this place ;o) My roommate and I get along GREAT so that relieves a lot of stress and the best part is... drum roll please... I have DVR!!! Its amazing! I dont know how i ever lived without it. This is bad though because now i dont know how i ever really will and its kinda a hard thing to justify. Last night i went through and set it to record all my favorite shows, plus some. I am totally pumped! The memory is going to be full in no time.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I warn you...those things are addictive!!! But SO great! It will quickly move from a "want" to a "need" in the ole budget.

Gillman said...

Cute place Jenn! I really like it. It already has more decor than my house that I've lived in for almost 2 years!