Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I finally did it!

I have seen pictures of houses with a room painted with stripes and I absolutely love how it looks but never really dared do it to my own house, just because one false measurement and you are in serious trouble or even worse, what if the paint bled under the tape??? Well, I was sitting in my family room the other day and all the sudden the vision came to me and with a 4 day weekend coming up I just said, what the heck, I am DOING it! And it turned out awesome! It is subtle but lights up the room and adds such a modern twist. Check out the before and afters...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice! That looks great!

Gillman said...

I LOVE the stripes! Looks amazing for sure and the stained rail looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job Jenn! You seem to be a natural at decorating - move over Good Housekeeping!

KiaLee Kay said...

I love it!