Monday, May 3, 2010

Suggestions

Marshall and I are in the market for a new washer and dryer. Since I have been using ones that have been provided to me for the past 2 years I am NOT willing to go cheap on these new ones. We would like to keep the cost around $1000 for a pair and we are particularly interested in the energy efficient ones that have a bigger capacity so that I don't have to do a million loads. Does anyone have the new front loaders? If so, do you like it and even recommend it? Any other suggestions? Brands... good and bad, size, special functions I should look for???

2 comments:

kjreiber@hotmail.com said...

I HEARD THE FRONT END MACHINES WERE GREAT. A LADY I WORK WITH HAS THEM AND LOVES THEM, JENNY AND JASON HAVE THEM TOO. VERY GOOD.

Debi Holmstead said...

Just drop it off on Friday and I will have it ready on Sunday and yes I do know how to iron. It will cost you though, Dr. Pepper galore.
Mom