Monday, July 27, 2009

The Big Move...

Our new place (better pictures to come)
Our kitchen table

Our new couch that Marshall is in love with!

So.. Marshall and I were kind of between a rock and a hard place when it came to our living situation. He starts his new job in Bountiful in August and I start at the U in August but I am keeping my job in Orem for now so when we got married we needed to find a place in the middle. Well, Marshall's contract for his housing ended in May and he moved into his mothers house for the summer and then he was going to stay with some friends of ours until November (when my lease was up). I have been having some serious problems with my land lord and I decided that I had to move out. I could not find anything that was month to month (because it would be stupid to sign another year and have to figure out a way to get out of it in January). So anywho... after some deep convos and some serious thought we decided to start looking and see what we could find if we moved in together now. Well, the first place we went to ended up being amazing and we decided to take it! We move in this week and we are both super excited! We have been sanding and staining furniture to match and just make this place look jazzy! We also made a list of things that we need because neither of us really have anything that it takes to make a home. We made a budget and have slowly been getting pieces for the house. These are a few of the items we have chosen. I will post pictures of the finished product and the furniture we re-did later.

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

So fuN!! I love all of that stuff! That table and couch are both soooo cute! Nice choices! And the apartments look great! Let us know if you need help moving, but be sure to invite us over too once you're stuff is all moved in. Can't wait to see it!