Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Things!!

Marshall & I Have been making some major life altering decisions lately (i feel so grown up). I have decided to go back to school for my masters and i know i talk about it all the time but i am finally doing it. I talked to a counselor at the U and got the path all paved out and I start on my pre-reqs next Wednesday at UVU. I have to take 7 pre-req courses then the GMAT then apply and he said if all goes well with these then i will for sure get into the program, and if i dont then i will just retake whatever i need to and try again. A Masters degree is on my bucket list so i am super excited to be making it happen! I am hoping to be done by May of 2011. That is if there are no hick-ups along the way, so keep your fingers crossed.

As for Marshall... he got a teaching job! He will be working as a geography teacher full time starting in August at a school in Bountiful. Which brings me to my next point... we're finally moving out of Utah County! I am keeping my job in Orem so we will be moving somewhere around the point of the mountain for a year and then we will take it from there!

We are super excited that things are working out the way they are and it makes me realize that i need to relax and not stress out so much because things seriously just work out they way they are supposed to!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting! I'm glad that things are coming together so well for you guys. Good luck with everything!!

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

YEAH! You are coming closer to me! I am so freakin excited for you and Marshal! We will help you if you need anything!!! I am so happy for you both! Big changes! =)

Josh and Tiff said...

i already told you how i feel in text, but let me repeat myself. congrats on going back for your masters! that's so exciting! definitely worth it. i'm sure you won't regret it. and congrats to marshall for his job! i can't wait for you to be closer... maybe another wendover trip is in order?