Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to ME!


First of all i would just like to say how much i adore Marshall. He is such a sweet heart and i have no idea how i made it 21 years with out him in my life. So, with that being said, for Valentines Day Marshall told me he would make dinner for me. He came over and texted me to go into my room. About 10 minutes later he told me he was ready so when i walked into the living room it was completely dark and he had pushed the coffee table into the center and lined about 8 candles on the edge of both sides of it. He had gotten Chinese food and had it all arranged for us. On the edge of the table he had a frame with a picture of him thinking and then it had the little thought cloud (which was in the shape of a heart) with my picture in it and it read "When i am not with you i am thinking about you. I cherish the time we are together and i look forward to spending the rest of my life with you". How cute is that! Oh, and he had "our song" playing. Eric Clapton "I feel wonderful tonight". He had also gotten me a black frame and he told me that when i got my bridal pictures he wanted to take on of them and print it in black and white but have the boquet have red roses and he thought it would look great in the frame. And last but not least... he had gotten me a pair of shoes that i have been SEARCHING for! I couldnt find them in my size anywhere, including the internet so i dont know where he got them but he sure did. What a sweet heart!

No comments: