Monday, July 28, 2008

BATMAN Obsession!!!


As many of you know, i am secretly in love with Batman. Not the guy who plays him but the actual figure Batman. Well, i guess the secrets out now... anyways, Marshall is not into these types of movies but he decided that since i have been so good he would take me and sure enough... I LOVED IT!!! Actually, he really liked it to. Heath Ledger played an amazing Joker. Just like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean, he blew the role out of the water and it wouldnt have been nearly as good without him. Well, Batman never ceases to amaze me. There is just something about him that definatly does it for me.
We were walking through Walmart the day after we went to the movie and there was a little kids dress up set of Batman and i begged Marshall to let me buy it for him and he could be my batman but he wasnt having it. But as you can see at the bottom of our blog, our anniversary is coming up soon and i think i may get him the suit as a gift, then he will have to LOVE it! ohhhhh i am sooo excited!
If you haven't already... GO SEE IT!!!

No comments: