Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girls Trip



Carrie & I decided that we needed a girls night out but we were sick of the "usual" so we went to California last weekend. The trip started out rough when we checked into the hotel from hell but it got better after we checked the heck out of there and found a Marriott. When we checked in we told them our sad story about the crazy ghetto hotel we just came from (that still charged us, even though we checked out... yeah.. it was that bad) anywho... and they upgraded our room to a freaking SUITE!!!!! It was awesome! It was like an apartment and it was HUGE! We had a blast, going to Venice Beach & Manhatten Beach. I would love to move to Manhatten Beach, it was such a cute little town, kinda like a California version of Park City but 6 times as expensive. We loved it!! I would recommend it!

1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

Your trip inspired me to make Levi take me to San Diego. I am so excited we are going at the end of may. Hopefully we don't have a scary hotel like you did at first!